About this spot
The world famous Fountains of Bellagio is one of the most complex water features ever conceived and it’s free for any visitor to enjoy. The display spans more than 1,000 feet with water soaring as high as 460 feet into the air. Each show is synchronised to music, and not all performances are the same.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.