About this spot
This Belfort Tower has a long history. It was originally built around 1280 as an addition to the main Markt as a lookout tower, communal clock, and was even the original city archive. Fires and rebuilding have dramatically changed the look of the tower over the ages (it’s current “crown” design is since 1822) but it has always been an iconic part of Bruges (see the final scene of the film “In Bruges” if you don’t believe me!).
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/photohou/public_html/inc/my_collections.php on line 147
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/photohou/public_html/inc/my_collections.php on line 198