1 images 1 contributors Shoot freely
About this spot
Located on the south bank of the Thames between Chelsea Bridge and Albert Bridge, Battersea Park is a large (200 acre) Victorian park, built between 1854 and 1870. It has a riverside promenade, a large lake, many notable trees and ecological areas, children's play areas, a children's zoo, the Pump House gallery, ceremony venue and sports facilities. The park is closed at night, so check ahead for when the gates are locked/unlocked if you're going early or late in the day.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.