Atomium - Exterior
10 images 2 contributors Shoot freely
About this spot
A landmark building in Brussels, originally constructed for the 1958 Brussels World's Fair. This is one of the most iconic and recognisable buildings in Belgium. This spot represents the exterior of this building, which can be photographed at all hours.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
Offer ends March 28
This spot appears in 1 guide.