Antelope Flats Wildlife
4 images 1 contributors Shoot with care
Shoot with care
Maintain your distance from wildlife; they can be dangerous. Additionally, when wildlife are close to the road, traffic jams can occur. Try to pull off the road and watch for traffic driving around the parked cars.
About this spot
The Antelope Flats area of Grand Teton National Park is a haven for wildlife. There is a large resident bison herd that roams the area as well as smaller herds of pronghorn antelope. There are also deer and the occasional moose in the area.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.