The Ancient House, Walthamstow Village
6 images 2 contributors Shoot freely
About this spot
This 15th century timber framed, medieval house is tucked away in Walthamstow's Village. Known as "the Ancient House" it was restored in 1934 when the wattle and daub was replaced by red bricks, but the hall and wings were otherwise left intact.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
Offer ends March 28
This spot appears in 1 guide.