About this spot
The Amazon Campus Biospheres were designed for the company employees to have a place to relax and work away from their normal sterile cubicles. The biospheres are filled with over 400 different plant varieties from 30 countries, and cared for by a full-time horticulturist. Along with over 40,000 plants, there is a waterfall, suspension bridges and meeting rooms in trees. Unfortunately, as stated above, these spheres are for employees and not the general public. Thankfully, due to overwhelming demand from the general public, limited access has been arranged.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.