About This Spot
Alki Point Lighthouse is one of two Seattle lighthouses that guard the wide entrance to Elliott Bay. It is scenically located but must be considered a challenge to photograph. The best locations are offshore from a boat where you can have your choice of the lighthouse with either the Space Needle or Mt Rainier in the background. However, for the landbased, the lighthouse is well maintained and the immaculate grounds easily viewed from the beach when the tide is low.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.