Afon Dwyfor river, Llanystumdwy
3 images 1 contributors Shoot with care
Shoot with care
About this spot
Llanystumdwy is the boyhood home of David Lloyd George the British Prime Minister from 1916 to 1922. There is a museum in the village to his memory and he is buried adjacent to the Afon Dwyfor on the edge of the village. Going north from the village there is a path that hugs the bank of the river through woodland with plenty of wildlife and photo opportunities on offer.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.