About this spot
This is one of those locations that I really shouldn't be sharing, as other than myself and my workshop clients I don't think anyone else has ever photographed it - it hasn't even got a name on the map! So if you want something different... then this is your location. It can look rather bleak at times, but this is what you get in the higher reaches of the Dales and, I admit, you do really have to work for a composition... but hopefully you'll find that it's worth it.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.