14 images 5 contributors
About this spot
Imagine what a shopping centre would look like if it was built in Victorian times. If you imagined cobblestone streets, high vaulted ceilings and a large amount of ornamental detail, you’ll have a good picture of the Leadenhall Market. It is one of the oldest markets in London, dating from the 14th century.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.