10 Adam Street (Mock 10 Downing Street)
2 images 1 contributors Shoot with care
Shoot with care
About this spot
You may think you recognised this door as the well known 10 Downing Street, but in fact it's located about 800 m away in Adam Street. There are a few differences, namely that the real Downing Street doesn't have a lock, as there's always someone around to open it.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.