City Hall (Southwark) Tour
3 images 2 contributors Shoot freely
About this spot
City Hall is the former headquarters of the Greater London Authority, which comprises the Mayor of London and the London Assembly. On one weekend a year, called Open House, the building is opened to the public, where it's spectacular architecture can be photographed. The GLA headquarters has been relocated to City Hall in Newham and there is a separate spot for this location.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This event appears in 1 guide.