About this spot
Završje town is one of Istria’s numerous hilltop towns and one of the smallest. It is also called “Piemonte d’Istria” - Istrian leaning tower. Its history goes back to at least 11th century but nowadays it is sadly almost all in ruins. Only a handful of houses are still inhabited and most of the rest are crumbling. Nevertheless, from this spot it looks fairytale-like and, with good afternoon light, a spot worth photographing.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.