6 images 1 contributors Shoot with care
Shoot with care
About this spot
Zajavornik pasture (also known as Javornik) is a wide open summer pasture in the midst of the vast Pokljuka forest. There are beautiful views towards the nearby peaks of Viševnik, Mali Draški Vrh and others. The traditional shepherd huts have mostly been restored into holiday houses, but they still look authentic and are still fun to photograph.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
Offer ends March 28
This spot appears in 2 guides.