Shoot with care
This spot is part of Triglav national park. Check their website for more information about the regulations.
About this spot
Zadnjica valley is located in the heart of Julian Alps and Triglav national park. Its name suggest to be the "last valley" as it is very narrow and goes straight to the foot of the highest peaks of Julian Alps. Zadnjica is a popular base for many hikes and climbs in this part of the Alps. It also features a few nice alpine streams that are worth photographing.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers