About this spot
The bridge is named such because the foundation is made to flex with the raging waters of spring runoff in the Merced River, so it is easy to feel the movement of the water when walking on the bridge. During the high water of late May and early June, the river slows and gets really wide here, forming many large backwater areas that offer the best reflections of Yosemite Falls. The area to the right of the bridge usually offers the best reflections. Wander the shoreline and find the best spot!
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.