About this spot
Yant Flat is one of the latest hot spots in the never-ending quest for new icons of the Southwest, and for good reason. It is a spectacular location, easily accessed, with lots of fantastic scenery to shoot. Allow 4 to 5 hours including the drive from I-15 for an in-depth visit.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.