WWI Trenches at Mt Kolovrat
10 images 1 contributors Shoot freely
About this spot
Mt Kolovrat is a 1243m high mountain range on the border between Slovenia and Italy. It was a place of fierce battles of WWI and remains are still seen in the area. From the top, there are beautiful views on Julian Alps and on clear days, Adriatic sea.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.