Shoot with care
Don't pick or step on the bluebells. Be very careful if shooting here - shoot from a path or clearing where you can
About this spot
These woodlands are part of Wrington Hill, and this specific spot is one of the few locations in Somerset where bluebells grow on a flat, clear woodland floor.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.