About this spot
Summerland Park is a large open meadow surrounded by forest along the North Inlet Trail on the west side of Rocky Mountain National Park. It doesn’t boast any grand views but rather lots of quiet intimate views. It is also a great place to get away from the crowds and enjoy a bit of silence.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.