WR - Grand Lake – Point Park
2 images 1 contributors
About this spot
Point Park provides an expansive view of Grand Lake and Mount Baldy, officially known as Mount Craig. Grand Lake is the largest natural lake in Colorado. There are picnic areas, boat docks and a bridge over the outlet.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.