About this spot
This viewpoint which is right next to the parking lot overlooks a series of small ponds in the Kawuneeche Valley. These ponds are a favorite hangout for moose which inhabit the valley. The ponds also lie just below several jagged peaks of the Never Summer Mountains.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.