Shoot with care
Remember that the ponies are wild animals. Do not approach them or be tempted to feed them.
About this spot
The plain on either side of the River Avon at Wootton Bridge is a great spot to see deer, ponies and bird life. The river itself is a bit of a let down but there are plenty of other spots all over the place for water.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers