Willow Springs Campsite
13 images 1 contributors
About this spot
A small, family-run, eco-friendly campsite in the Afan Forest offering camping pitches and glamping huts. The tranquil surroundings and wooden cabins are charming by daylight, and at night too - this location comes into its own under starry skies. This campsite benefits from being in a dark sky location in south Wales, meaning it has great astrophotography potential when skies are clear. It's also a convenient base to explore the Afan Forest.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.