Shoot with care
Be careful when approaching horses. It is a good practice to wait in the distance and allow them to approach you if they feel like it. The best thing to do is to hire a local guide to take you to the horses - they know how animals behave and will keep you safe. You will also help local economy by doing this.
About this spot
The wild horses at Livno have become a local attraction over the years. The horses are n fact domestic breed(s) that were released into the wild by local farmers when they no longer needed them. Now, generations later, these are wild animals that thrive in this harsh Dinaric environment.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers