About this spot
The Wiener Prater at dusk and night is an unforgettable experience. Lights and illuminated moving machines everywhere! As a result I prefer dusk as the ideal time for taking images. Try to take pictures with your telephoto lens to avoid the countless pedestrians and to isolate some spectacular details.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.