4 images 2 contributors
About this spot
West Bay is a quiet harbour village on the outskirts of Bridport, recently made famous by the English television drama, Broadchurch. Whilst the village and harbour are quaint and attractive, the prime photographic interests are the towering sandstone cliffs running from Burton Bradstock east along Chesil Beach to the harbour opening at West Bay. From autumn through spring, the setting sun kisses the cliffs with a stunning golden glow.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.