Shoot with care
This spot is part of Triglav national park. Check their website for more information about the regulations.
About this spot
Šunikov vodni gaj (Šunik water grove) is a small tributary of the Lepenjica river, which in turn is a small tributary of the Soča river. In this area it forms numerous waterfalls and cascades that are worth exploring and photographing.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers