About this spot
Along WA 194 about 6 miles west of Union Center, you will find a row of lone trees with nice rolling hills in the background on the north side of the road. You can safely park your car in the spot noted here and then safely walk along the road to choose a tree to photograph. You have options to shoot 5-6 lone trees.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.