About this spot
This is a popular spot for photographers as it is situated at the bend of the Huangpu river and offers one of the best views of the Shanghai skyline. The bar is open daily from 5:30pm until late during the week and from 2:30pm at the weekend. For non-hotel guests there is a 100 yuan cover charge, which includes one drink. While this seems expensive, think of it as an entrance fee for the observation deck! That one drink will buy you a lot of time taking in the view.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/photohou/public_html/inc/my_collections.php on line 147
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/photohou/public_html/inc/my_collections.php on line 198