Views of the Cuillin Range from the Camasunary Path
3 images 1 contributors Shoot freely
About this spot
This is a superb hike which will give you breathtaking viewpoints and you can choose the more moderate route to Loch na Creitheach or the infamous Loch Coruisk (Difficult Bad Step), both within the Cuillin Mountain Range. For those who are not sure about the hike - 7-10hr return trip, you can take a Boat from Elgol directly to Loch Coruisk. Best to book ahead. Do the hike though - you wont regret it! If I as a +60yrold can do it, anyone can!
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.