About this spot
From here you’ll have good views of Cigoli, historically important as the hometown of famous painter and architect Lodovico Cardi, nicknamed "Il Cigoli", and for being home to one of the most venerated churches of Tuscany, the Sanctuary of Madonna Madre dei Bambini.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.