View from San Quintino
4 images 1 contributors
About this spot
The road leading to the summit of the hill offers a spectacular view of olive trees and sweeping vineyards covering the slopes and underlying valleys below. Views extend from Volterra to Montecatini out to the sea beyond the hills.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.