Shoot with care
Part of Triglav national park. This trail is unmarked so approach it responsibly. Be aware of the danger of getting lost and have a proper topographic map with you.
About this spot
Veliki Draški Vrh is one of the less visited peaks above Krma valley. It is one of the most remote and the trail is unmarked. The visit is very rewarding though - the mountain offers unprecedented views on Mt Triglav.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/photohou/public_html/inc/my_collections.php on line 147
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/photohou/public_html/inc/my_collections.php on line 198