Velika Korita of Soča River
10 images 3 contributors Shoot with care
Shoot with care
This spot is part of Triglav national park. Check their website for more information about the regulations.
About this spot
Velika korita Soče (Great Soča gorge ) is the narrowest part of the river in its course to the Adriatic sea. This is a spectacular gorge at 15m deep and only 2m wide with the beautiful emerald river running through it. From the suspension bridge you have an amazing view into the gorge, but for photos you will need to get closer to the river which can be a bit tricky.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers