About this spot
Walking down the trail on the left side of the parking lot you will be down at the river with El Capitan in the background in just a few minutes. If you look to the east (your right) there is a great view of the Three Brothers and looking west (left) you can see the formation known as Cathedral Rocks and Spires. This is a wide spot in the river and the water slows down giving you a good reflection of the rock faces.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.