Vågan Church, Kabelvåg, Lofoten Islands, Norway
1 images 1 contributors
About this spot
This is a terrific spot to photograph the Vågan Church in the small town of Kabelvåg in Norway's Lofoten Islands. Built in 1898, the imposing Vågan Church is visible far out to sea.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.