About this spot
This beach is one of the prime sites at Lofoten. It is known for its set of black rocks which are covered with ice in winter and make a wonderful foreground. The site is suitable for Aurora borealis. There is no entrance fee to the site, but there is a small charge for the car park which is payable in a small post box.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.