Uršulinska cerkev (Ursuline church)
6 images 2 contributors Shoot freely
About this spot
The Ursuline Church (Uršulinska cerkev) was built by the architect Carlo Marinuzzi in 18C. Its undulating façade enhanced by semi-columns and a characteristic gable inspired by the famous Roman architect Francesco Borromini make it one of Ljubljana's most unusual Baroque monuments. Unlike typical Baroque churches it is not painted inside. Still, it keeps a large number of significant works of art.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.