Urbanc House / Centromerkur
5 images 1 contributors Shoot with care
Shoot with care
About this spot
Urbančeva hiša (Urbanc house) or simply Centromerkur is Ljubljana's oldest department store. It was built by Feliks Urbanc, a local merchant at the beginning of 20th century. The building features beautiful Art Nouveau style architecture and an interesting interior.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.