Shoot with care
During the high season, this spot is very popular. There are several viewpoints very close to the falls. Be considerate of other visitors.
About this spot
Upper Mesa Falls is a 114-foot tall and 200-foot wide waterfall on the Henrys Fork of the Snake River. Several developed viewpoint allow you to get very close to the top of the falls.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers