About this spot
University of Ljubljana (Univerza v Ljubljani) is the biggest university in Slovenia. This mansion was built in Austro-Hungarian times as a regional parliament. Soon after it was built it was given to the newly established university. The balcony of the mansion is used during important visits - Marshal Tito, Pope John Paul II, Bill Clinton, George W Bush, Vladimir Putin, all held a speech from here. Nowadays the mansion functions as administrative and ceremonial building for the purposes of the University.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.