Shoot with care
This spot is very popular; parking can be a challenge on weekends.
About this spot
Tumalo Creek falls 89 feet over a basalt cliff to form Tumalo Falls. It is widely is considered one of the most photogenic falls in the State of Oregon and is one of the most popular outdoors destinations in the Bend, Oregon area. The area around the falls was devastated by a forest fire in 1979, but now has regrown with little evidence of the previous burn. Tumalo Creek is fed by springs higher up in the Cascades, providing plenty of water to the falls, even during the dry end of summer.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers