About this spot
The Triple Bridge is a group of three bridges across the Ljubljanica River. It connects the Ljubljana's historic, medieval, town on one bank, and the modern city of Ljubljana, capital of Slovenia, on the other. Nowadays it is part of the pedestrian zone and is always busy with people walking and cycling by.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.