6 images 1 contributors Shoot with care
Shoot with care
This is a mountain hike, please be prepared, check weather forecast, follow the trail, leave nothing behind and if possible leave the place a little better than how you found it.
About this spot
Trolltunga is one of the most scenic and spectacular cliffs in Norway, hovering 700 metres above Ringedalsvatnet lake. Situated at the western edge of the Hardangervidda plateau, near the town of Odda, Trolltunga was carved by the icecap that once covered most of Scandinavia.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers