Tree Lined Rd on Somerset Levels
1 images 1 contributors
About this spot
This is a little section of road perfectly lined with tall trees. There is not much else to photograph here, but Glastonbury Tor View is close to this location and it is possible to stop for a quick shoot at this spot en route to other viewpoints listed in this guide (see the map for all spots nearby).
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.