Shoot with care
About this spot
Tre Cime di Lavaredo is probably the the most visited and iconic place in the Dolomites. Locatelli refuge is the most famous point from which to get the best views of 3 Cime (front on) , Paterno Mountain, Cima dei 3 Scarperi , and all the others around.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.