About this spot
This location is probably the most popular stop along Trail Ridge Road as there is a lot to see here. It is located at about 12,100 ft (3688 m) above sea level with great views in almost every direction. There is a paved trail which you can follow into the tundra which is lined by many helpful educational signs along the way.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.