TR - Rainbow Curve
3 images 1 contributors
About this spot
Rainbow Curve sits just below 11,000 ft (3352 m) above sea level, just below tree line. It provides an open view to the east and overlooks Horseshoe Park and Deer Mountain with views to the north of the Mummy Range. You can see all the way down to the Great Plains from here.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.